Beginning Kung Fu Classes:
Kung Fu classes are an introduction to basic Chinese Wushu techniques and techniques on how to achieve group energy. Through practicing with basic hand movements, stance, focus, body postures and correction, a full-body workout will solidify a good foundation. Emphasis on the value of respect to teacher and students, discipline, listening skills, and group coordination would be beneficial.
We have classes for different ages and different levels, please fill the basic information form in the registration section, we will contact you to help set up the best class and time for you.
2012 Winter Kung Fu Beginning Class:
1. Monday 4:30- 5:30 PM ( under 6 yrs old ) closed*
2.Tuesday 4:00 - 5:00 PM ( over 7 yrs old )
3. Thursday 5:00 - 6:00 PM ( over 7 yrs old) closed*
4. Friday 4:30 - 6:00PM ( over 9 yrs old)
5. Friday 6:00 - 7:00 pm ( over 7 years kungfu lesson)
6. Sunday 2:30 - 3:30 PM ( under 6 yrs old) closed*
7. Sunday 3:30 - 4:30 pm ( over 6 years beginning KungFu) New*